General Information

This includes

Sheets of paper.

Newspapers and magazines.

Envelopes (with or without window).

This does not include

Soiled or contaminated paper.
(handkerchiefs, napkins, kitchen towel, paper tablecloths, hand wipes, meat and flower packaging, etc.)

Milk, iced tea or fruit juice cartons.

Composite paper (paper mixed with other materials).
(stickers, plastic-coated or laminated paper)

Sheets of plastic.

All these items should be put in your general waste bin.

Large volumes of cardboard.
(this should be taken to a recycling centre)


Remove all plastic or cellophane packaging and put the paper in a municipal Molok (blue lid) or take to a recycling centre.

Containers for paper storage may be obtained free of charge from recycling centres.

Open a map

Map of VerbierMap of the Valley